How to become an Employee with Fostering Hope, LLC.
- You must be 18 years or over and have at least 3 months related care giving experience
- You must agree to provide services as an employee
- Must be able to physically assist consumers (i.e. lift, transfer, etc.) when needed
- As an employee, you must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Must be able to work flexible schedules when required
- Complete an Employee Application and submit 3 References
- Once your Application is reviewed, if all requirements are met, an HCBS Manager will contact you to schedule an interview
The following documentation is required when contacted for an interview:
- Current AZ Driver License or State Identification card
- 3 Professional References (please find forms attached)
- CPR and First Aid certifications
- Article 9 certification
- DCW Level 1 & 2 certification
- 6 Hour training certification
- Prevention and Support Certification
- Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card (if a card is not available, we will provide you with documentation for completion). Employees are responsible for the processing fee established by the Department of Public Safety.
- 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (if client transportation is required)
The following training must be completed PRIOR to engaging into employment with Fostering Hope LLC. Training is available if needed. Please find attached the list of training:
- CPR* (Infant, Child, and Adult)
- First Aid*
- Article 9*
- DCW Level 1 & 2 (If providing ATC services only)
- 6 Hour Training (If providing ATC services only)
- Prevention and Support (If providing services for a behavioral client)
*Training is required if you are not currently certified.
Upon completion of the required documentation and training, you and an HCBS Manager will meet to complete a New Employment Packet. You may begin to provide services upon receiving clearance from an HCBS Coordinator.
Thank you for your interest in Fostering Hope LLC!